There are smartphone apps for everything from gardening tips to fashion advice, but the new bSafe app provides peace of mind. Here are a few of its features:
- It turns your smartphone into the ultimate safety device. With the push of one button, you can alert selected pre-defined contacts that you are in danger and share your location anywhere.
- bSafe automatically sends a text message to the contacts with a link to a map with the user’s location, along with making one call to 911 or a personal contact of your choice.
- When the alarm is triggered, your GPS location, a video, and a time stamp are stored as evidence, if need be.
- For non-emergency situations, the bSafe’s “Follow Me” feature lets selected friends and family members to walk with you by GPS when you are walking alone.
- You can let a selected group of people know that you are safe, with just the touch of a button. Great for checking in during road trips.
- It even gives users the ability to simulate an incoming call.
- bSafe works on iPhones, Android phones, and there is a beta version available for Blackberries.
Even if you don’t own a smartphone, you can give your Premium gift card to a loved one.
Enter to win this giveaway by simply leaving a comment telling me which feature of the bSafe is most important to you.
This giveaway ends in 5 days, at midnight on August 13. Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email the following day. Good luck!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019