This very popular giveaway has ended and Cheryl was the happy winner. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm!
I’ve always wanted a real swag bag. You know. Those bags of incredibly expensive luxury items that celebrities get when they attend the Oscars.
A whole lot more practical for my needs was this great swag bag I received from Post-It Notes. Chock full of a huge variety of Post-It note products, I was the instant envy of my kids.
Now, I have to admit that when I go to Staples, I always look the other way when passing by the Post-It Notes aisle because their products are so darn alluring! If it’s not the bright colors, then it’s the ingenious shapes and the fact that there’s a Post-It for virtually every imaginable use.
So, just in time for busy moms and students going back to school, I present as today’s giveaway, a colorful Post-It swag bag!
To enter to win, simply leave a comment telling how you use Post-Its in your home. That’s it!
This giveaway ends at midnight on Saturday, August 10. The winner will be selected at random and notified the following day.
Click here to read the true story of how Post-It Notes were invented!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: Dehydrated Meals in a Bag - March 10, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: Grow Your Own Groceries DVD - March 9, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Giveaway — Worm Bins & Seed Saving books! - March 8, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: LifeStraw PLAY Giveaway - March 7, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Our best gardening advice - March 6, 2018