This giveaway has ended, and Mari was the winner of the Finder Codes kit.
I just started noticing a new product, Finder Codes, in various stores and immediately thought of all the little things busy families often lose, from small electronics to winter coats, expensive textbooks, and pets. Kids who have to lug an assortment of supplies and books to school are particularly susceptible!
Finder Codes is a way to electronically tag anything and everything you don’t want to use and register each item’s code online. If your prized possession is found, the finder can use the electronic code to return your item.
My Latest Videos
- My daughter’s $85 sign language textbook
- My kids’ backpacks (Finder Codes comes with stickers that attach to fabric.)
- During snow season, their winter jackets and expensive ski gloves
- Our pets’ name tags
- All of our electronics: cell phones, Kindles, cameras, iPods
- Our laptop computers
- My BirkSun solar backpack!
Today’s giveaway is a free Finder Codes kit for one lucky winner! To enter this fun giveaway, simply leave a comment telling me what you have recently lost! And yes, 10 lbs. counts!!
This giveaway ends in 5 days, at midnight on Friday, August 9. The winner will be selected at random and notified the next day.
Need ideas for your Finder Codes tags?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 32 Survival Skills Your Child Should Know and Be Able to Do ASAP! - May 21, 2019
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - May 18, 2019
- Household Items That Can Be Used as Organic Fertilizer - May 14, 2019
- Diatomaceous Earth for Controlling Pests - May 6, 2019
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019