This giveaway has ended, and reader Grilled Asparagus is the winner! If you would still like to try Mamma Chia Squeeze snacks, visit their website!
Here’s something completely different!
Chia seeds have wonderful health benefits. I occasionally add them to homemade salad dressings and smoothies and probably should be using them more often. When I received a sample package of Mamma Chia Squeeze Vitality Snacks (whew!, long name!), I discovered a new way to include these super-seeds in our diet.
Mamma Chia Squeeze is a good source of fiber, it’s gluten-free and vegan, it contains 1200 mg of Omega-3 and only has 70 calories. That calorie count really surprised me because it’s a sweet treat and I expected it to contain a lot of sugar.
One lucky reader will receive a sample pack of Mamma Chia Squeeze to either hoard for herself/himself or to share with the kids! Since they come in a squeeze-type container, they’re kind of fun to eat/drink. We refrigerated ours but you can drink them at room temperature, too. Very handy for packed lunches.
If you want to try these even if you don’t win, you can buy them online directly from Mamma Chia.
They come in four flavors:
- Blackberry Bliss
- Apple Cinnamon
- Strawberry Banana
- Green Magic
To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment telling me which flavor would be your favorite.
And, to learn more about chia seeds…
- Listen to this podcast with chia info and recipes!
- Top 10 benefits of eating chia seeds
- Why is everyone eating chia seeds?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 25 Things I Learned From Long Term Camping - June 13, 2019
- Could You Stomach These Great Depression Meals? - June 7, 2019
- How to Make a Faraday Cage - June 1, 2019
- A Four-Seasons Emergency Plan: Summer Survival - May 24, 2019
- 32 Survival Skills Your Child Should Know and Be Able to Do ASAP! - May 21, 2019