This giveaway is now closed. The winner was Julie, who has been notified by email. Stay tuned for more giveaways and fun contests!
Who knew that the one survival item I was missing was a Swedish Fire Knife? I’ve been to Sweden and loved its architecture, food, and the Viking ships, but…fire knives? I had no idea!
It was Dory Harrington, owner of our newest sponsor, Mombies, who told me about this nifty must-have. Mora brand knives are well known among outdoorsmen/women, and are recommended by my friend, Survival Common Sense blogger Leon Pantenburg. The Swedish Fire Knife is made, in part, by Mora, along with a company known for their high quality fire steels, Light-My-Fire.
The knife comes in several colors:
- Black: Elegant and slimming
- Red: The color of love. And blood.
- Orange: I dare you to lose this!
- Caribbean Sea Blue: Just holding your blue Swedish Fire Knife will calm your nerves.
- Lime green: Because chartreuse is so over the top.
The lucky winner of this knife will get his/her choice of colors, and we won’t even ask why.
Since Mombies is our newest sponsor and because Dory has worked so hard selecting, testing, and putting together survival supplies specifically for women, I would love for you to get to know her website and products.
To enter this contest, visit Mombies.com, browse through their products and return to answer these two questions in the comment section:
1. When might a Mombies Go Girl come in handy in your life?
2. Which color of the Swedish Fire Knife is your choice?
That’s it! Look for two Mombies specials, exclusive to Survival Mom readers coming this week!
This giveaway is open for 5 days, ending at midnight on Thursday, August 15. The winner will be selected at random and notified the next day.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019