This series of giveaways has included some of the very best gifts I’ve ever had to offer my readers. Every time I send out an email saying, “Congratulations! You’re a winner!” I feel like I’m the real winner.
Today’s prize package is all about being prepared, whether for winter storms, empty grocery store shelves, or being stranded by the side of the road with no toilet! And, for this prize, WINNER TAKES ALL!!!
First up is a Mombies Personal Hygiene Kit and a Go Girl. I LOVE my Complete Mombies Bag, but I actually own 2 of these Personal Hygiene Kits because they are so useful and so complete. In this kit you’ll find a full size toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, a spray bottle, sewing kit, shampoo & conditioner, a mirror and razor, pocket tissues, nail file, a colorful microfiber towel, lotion, lip balm, 2 hair ties, deodorant, hair brush, a bath scrubber, bar soap and baby powder.
My Latest Videos
In addition, Mombies owner Dory Harrington is throwing in a Go Girl. This ingenious invention allows women to pee standing up. No kidding. No more crouching behind shrubbery and trying to maintain your balance! In a putrid, disgusting public restroom with no paper toilet seat covers? Your Go Girl allows you to avoid all that!
Next in this Grand Finale package are books!!! Maybe you thought I had given away all the great prepper/survival books on Day 7, but not so! I reserved a few just for this final prize package.
- The Survival Medicine Handbook by Joe and Amy Alton, aka Doctor Bones and Nurse Amy. This is a well-written, thorough book of how to handle dozens and dozens of medical emergencies and both common and chronic ailments when you can’t get to a doctor. I’ve referred to my copy again and again, and since it includes helpful home remedies and uses for essential oils, it’s even more valuable. I don’t always want to reach for pharmaceutical drugs for everything.
- MAGS: The People Part of Prepping: How to Plan, Build, and Organize a Mutual Assistance Group in a Survival Situation by Charley Hogwood. In a true and dire worst case scenario, the lone wolves just aren’t going to last long. Communities, villages, and groups of family and friends will be the ones to survive and thrive. In this book, Charley goes into great detail as to why such a group is important to your family’s survival, how to understand group dynamics, analyze conflicts, and develop a successful group with common goals. You can listen to my interview with Charley here.
- Brushfire Plague and Brushfire Plague: Reckoning (Volume 2) by R.P. Ruggiero. You get both books by this author, so you’ll have hours and hours to read about the effects of a worldwide plague and the efforts of Cooper Adams to survive and work with neighbors for self-defense in combating evil forces who are determined to use this crisis to their own advantage. When his own son becomes ill with the plague, it puts him on a collision course with powerful people and in Volume 2, he has no choice but to flee to a safe hideaway.
- Living Ready Pocket Manual: First Aid by James Hubbard, M.D. Dr. Hubbard is known as The Survival Doctor on his popular website and is the author of 3 books. This pocket manual is the newest and it’s hot off the press! From Dr. Hubbard’s website:
- The Living Ready Pocket Manual: First Aid teaches you basic first aid to prevent and treat the most common health threats and injuries faced during a 72-hour survival situation, including dehydration, exposure, foot injuries, fractures and sprains, and flesh wounds. You’ll find a detailed packing list for a survival first-aid kit designed to get the person from the site of an injury, disaster, or emergency to safety. The kit is ideal for cars, bug-out bags, hiking packs, and extreme sports. Text is presented in clear step-by-step instructions with quick tips and checklists.
- Food Storage Made Easy Ebook by Jodi and Julie. These 2 food storage pros have plenty to offer even the most experienced prepper in their ebook, which contains checklists, a food storage encyclopedia, and recipes! You can download the ebook directly to your computer and read it there or on an e-reader. You can visit Jodi and Julie’s website here and listen to their podcasts on The Survival Mom Radio Network.
Finally, no prepper/survival prize package would be complete without food and something for water purification.
Mountain House is donating a prize package of 15 freeze-dried meals worth $105. Among this package are my FAVORITES!!! I absolutely love their Granola with Milk and Blueberries (just add water! The dried milk is already in the pouch!), hearty Chili Mac with (real) Beef, Rice & Chicken, Beef Stroganoff with Noodles, and Spaghetti with (real) Meat Sauce. For your sweet tooth, you get 3 Neapolitan Ice Cream bars.
When my son discovered Mountain House meals at age 9, he decided they were the perfect meal he could make whenever Mom didn’t have his breakfast or lunch ready on time! So, these meals are definitely kid-pleasing.
These foods are absolutely perfect for including in your camping supplies, a bug out bag, or just stashing somewhere in the house for an emergency meal. Mountain House meals have consistently rated at the top of every taste test I’ve seen and are packaged to provide the longest possible shelf life.
For water purification, I have something completely new for you. It’s an affordable and fast portable water filter called The EveryDrop. It has a contoured funnel design that allows it to be able to fill any container faster than water-purifying pitchers. My son opened the package from EveryDrop as soon as it arrived and before I knew it, he was filtering water. It was very, very easy to use.
I love the fact that it filters water at the same pace of your faucet, so there’s no waiting for the drip, drip, drip of filtered water, and just one filter is good for the equivalent of 450 water bottles! The amounts chloramine and chlorine will be reduced, making your water taste fresher and better.
If your tap water has a funny taste and affects your morning coffee, place the EveryDrop filter directly over your coffee pot. When washing fruit or veggies, hold the filter under the flow of water from your kitchen faucet to get water that tastes better.
Winner gets all!
This prize package goes to one lucky winner, but you have several ways to earn entries with this Rafflecopter form. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 32 Survival Skills Your Child Should Know and Be Able to Do ASAP! - May 21, 2019
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - May 18, 2019
- Household Items That Can Be Used as Organic Fertilizer - May 14, 2019
- Diatomaceous Earth for Controlling Pests - May 6, 2019
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019