Dried beans keep for a long time and are often included in our preps. They are lightweight, nutrient dense, and easy to prepare. We all know beans and rice is the perfect protein. High in fiber and full of good fats, beans are a healthy addition to our diets.
However, beans and rice might get boring after a while. Thankfully, beans are an extremely versatile food that lend themselves to many adaptations.
Here are 10 Ways to Use Dried Beans:
My Latest Videos
- Pinto Bean Oat Waffles
- Southwestern Breakfast Burrito
- Navy Bean Gravy
- Cherokee Bean Bread
- Basil White Bean Sandwich Spread
- Savory Bean & Cheese Oatmeal
- Rosemary Leek Cannellini Cakes
- Chickpea Zucchini Brownies
- Black Bean Fudge
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip & Bean Cookies
What’s your favorite way to use dried beans?