This list was submitted by Mike Myrick, another great list that made me wish I’d had a dozen prizes to give away. This one made me take a look at my own blog and think, “Hmmm…does my blog answer his questions?” By all means, jump right in with your comments and answer Mike’s questions!
My Latest Videos
- How to store seeds for the garden for several years and still have them germinate.
- How to store a year’s supply of water for my family, pets and garden.
- What are the most likely disasters in my area?
- How can I protect myself from an EMP?
- How can I prepare for dental problems in a long term emergency?
- What is the best way to prepare for a long-term lack of electrical power?
- How can I get my neighbors to prepare?
- How can I grow enough food year after year?
- What books are best to have in my library?
- What tools are essential to have for a long-term disaster?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 32 Survival Skills Your Child Should Know and Be Able to Do ASAP! - May 21, 2019
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - May 18, 2019
- Household Items That Can Be Used as Organic Fertilizer - May 14, 2019
- Diatomaceous Earth for Controlling Pests - May 6, 2019
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019