This list was submitted by Mike Myrick, another great list that made me wish I’d had a dozen prizes to give away. This one made me take a look at my own blog and think, “Hmmm…does my blog answer his questions?” By all means, jump right in with your comments and answer Mike’s questions!
- How to store seeds for the garden for several years and still have them germinate.
- How to store a year’s supply of water for my family, pets and garden.
- What are the most likely disasters in my area?
- How can I protect myself from an EMP?
- How can I prepare for dental problems in a long term emergency?
- What is the best way to prepare for a long-term lack of electrical power?
- How can I get my neighbors to prepare?
- How can I grow enough food year after year?
- What books are best to have in my library?
- What tools are essential to have for a long-term disaster?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever - September 19, 2019
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge! - September 17, 2019
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019