Your New Insurance Policy
I think you’re going to love your new insurance policy! It’s one that can never be cancelled or revised, you choose what your premium will be and pay it whenever you can, and there’s a guaranteed pay out in case of an emergency!
If you’ve started prepping, you have that insurance policy right now in your pantry. (And maybe under your beds and out in your garage and wherever else you store your food and supplies!)
You invest in this policy every time you buy extra canned goods, laundry soap, or bottles of water. Only you, The Surival Mom, knows what your family needs most When you stock up, you’re helping insure your family against:
- job loss
- reduced family income
- hyper-inflation (What a great asset you’ll have if food prices every sky-rocket.)
- empty pockets and pantry when family members or friends come to you for help
- a dramatic decline of our economy
If you’re a stay-at-home mom, your preparations now may someday make the difference between having to go back into the workforce and continuing to be at home with your children.
So continue stocking up, guilt free! Those eight packs of Costco toilet paper and fourteen tubes of toothpaste will be used up sooner or later, never fear!
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2009 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Top 18 Holiday Bargains for Stocking Up - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Fire Safety: Tips for the season and beyond - December 16, 2014
- 16 Non-Traditional Containers For Your Bug Out Bag/Emergency Kit - December 13, 2014