We have been very, very busy over at The Survival Mom Radio Network. Every week our 14 hosts interview experts and bring together information on so many topics that it’s hard to keep track! With about 14,000 downloads per day, our information is reaching a lot of people, and we’re very happy for that.
For sure, check out these interviews:
Mykel Hawke – Tammy Trayer of “Mountain Woman Journals” interviewed Mykel who talks about his life as a star in survival TV shows and his observations of survival in general. Fascinating conversation with the author of Hawke’s Special Forces Survival Handbook.
I interviewed 4 of the experts on The Survival Mom Writers Team: Jim Cobb, Robert Camp, Kathie Lapcevic, and Karen Thompson. Jim and Robert are both survival experts but approach survival from different angles. Jim is a prepper survival expert and the author of multiple books, while Robert’s expertise is in wilderness and outdoor survival. Robert believes in simplifying survival, and you’ll find that as a theme in his articles. They both bring a wealth of information to the blog and I enjoyed speaking with them.
Kathie and Karen are both homesteaders. Kathie lives on a small homestead in Montana and works it full time with her husband. Karen is a suburban homesteader in coastal North Carolina. Both raise bees, garden, and preserve food, but their lifestyles are quite different. Tune in and learn more about them, along with tips for getting started on your own homestead.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Do’s & Don’ts for comforting someone who has just lost everything - September 23, 2017
- Where There Is No School: How to continue your child’s education post-disaster–GIVEAWAY! - September 20, 2017
- The #1 Item Every Bug Out Bag Should Contain — But Probably Doesn’t - September 15, 2017
- 7 Delicious Things To Do With Cherries - September 11, 2017
- 11 Last Minute, Last Ditch Evacuation Locations - September 9, 2017