What’s in YOUR bug out bag? (A book giveaway!)
This giveaway is now closed. The winners were Debbie F. and Mindy. I’m leaving the post here because there were so many great ideas for what should be in a bug out, or emergency, bag. Thanks, everyone, for participating.
Creek Stewart, author of Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag, donated two signed copies of his book and asked only this:
In order to win a signed book, my readers should share the top 3 items they would include in their own bug out bag.
To enter, simply leave a comment and include those top 3 items!
This giveaway will run through Sunday night, May 27, and the winners (chosen at random), will be announced on Monday!
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Quilting: Wrap Your Family in Love - March 19, 2015
- In the Midst of a Collapse, Could There Be a Second Chance for Financial Freedom? - March 14, 2015
- Coming this Saturday: Learn to spin yarn in this FREE webinar! - March 11, 2015
- 6 Necessary Knitting and Crochet Notions That Won’t Break Your Budget - March 11, 2015
- My Felted Bag Knitting Project: Care to join me? - March 10, 2015