More than 20 years ago, I learned this tip from a roommate, and now I’m using it so my family always has a crisp, healthy salad. Now when my kids say they’re hungry, I say, “Go eat a salad!” For a main dish, we add whatever cooked meat is in the fridge, along with some cheese and hard boiled eggs.
Super quick and super easy because I only have to make a large salad every 7-10 days.
All you’ll need is a large bowl with a snap-on lid, 2 paper towels, and a salad.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2013 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 3, 2015
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 1, 2015
- 10 Tips For Bugging Out to the Country - June 27, 2015
- Food Storage Can Sizes: When to go big, when to go small - June 26, 2015
- Just in time shipping and your family’s survival - June 19, 2015