From where I sit it’s kind of hard to tell what the general public thinks of preppers. All of the preppers I know are smart, kind, and completely sane, but I have to admit that Doomsday Preppers does a pretty good job of making us look crazy.
Just in case you’ve been thinking that maybe preppers aren’t the crazy ones, I made this video based on a webinar class I used to teach, “How to be a prepper.”
- What is a prepper?
- Are preppers the same as survivalists?
- What are the first steps for being prepared?
- What should I prepare for first?
- The importance of maintaining balance and sanity
- How NOT to be a prepper
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Why The Instant Pot Can Make Your World A Better Place - May 20, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About MREs, and Then Some - May 13, 2017
- Spring into summer preparedness - May 12, 2017
- Start Your Personalized Survival Plan Today! - May 8, 2017
- Staying Focused On Prepping: 30 Awesome Quotes To Keep You Motivated - May 8, 2017