From where I sit it’s kind of hard to tell what the general public thinks of preppers. All of the preppers I know are smart, kind, and completely sane, but I have to admit that Doomsday Preppers does a pretty good job of making us look crazy.
Just in case you’ve been thinking that maybe preppers aren’t the crazy ones, I made this video based on a webinar class I used to teach, “How to be a prepper.”
- What is a prepper?
- Are preppers the same as survivalists?
- What are the first steps for being prepared?
- What should I prepare for first?
- The importance of maintaining balance and sanity
- How NOT to be a prepper
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2013 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Are your kids equipped to handle these 7 scary scenarios? - November 20, 2015
- How to Make a Faraday cage - November 6, 2015
- November Skill of the Month: DIY Prepper Projects - November 5, 2015
- LIGHTS OUT by Ted Koppel — Giveaway! - November 2, 2015
- Post-EMP Survival: What If You Can’t Get Home? - November 1, 2015