Over on The Survival Mom Radio Network, we have an amazing group of all-women hosts. I’m very proud to say that we typically have more than 15,000 downloads of our shows per day. Our listeners apparently appreciate the wide variety of information we share every single week.
Last week on my own podcast*, Survival Mom Radio Show, I interviewed author Jim Cobb, who is also on our writing team here at the blog. Jim has been a long-time prepper, going back to his days as a kid, and over the past several years he has also been a leader in the prepper community. I hope you enjoy my interview with him, “All About Preppers with Jim Cobb.”
*Technically, a podcast is a recorded show. A “radio” show is live. At times, we’ve done both, so I use podcast and radio show interchangeably.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Just in time for the holidays: Homemade 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls - November 20, 2017
- Make Your Own Winter Survival Food Kit - November 15, 2017
- The Grand Luci Light Giveaway! - November 13, 2017
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter! - November 11, 2017
- 13 Creative & Clever Uses for My Favorite Solar Lantern - November 10, 2017