Okay, this is getting embarrassing, but if you’ve ever wondered what my food storage looks like, or what my dogs look like, or what I look like, here’s your chance. The Fox News affiliate here in Phoenix aired a story last night about me, my blog, and preparedness in general.
My main regret? That my Christmas tree was still up!! De-Christmas-ing our home is one of my least favorite chores, and the kids and I hadn’t finished taking down the big tree. Other than that, I thought Sandra Kotzambasis, the Assistant News Director, did a fabulous job of putting the story together. It wasn’t hysterical or condescending. What can I say? It was fair and balanced.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Quick! Grab my newest book, 99 cents! - September 26, 2016
- 20+ Foods that must be re-packaged for long-term storage and how to repackage them - September 26, 2016
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - September 24, 2016
- 21 Things to Look For Every Time You Go To a Yard Sale or Thrift Store - September 22, 2016
- 65 Pieces of Survival Wisdom From the Great Depression - September 16, 2016