Okay, this is getting embarrassing, but if you’ve ever wondered what my food storage looks like, or what my dogs look like, or what I look like, here’s your chance. The Fox News affiliate here in Phoenix aired a story last night about me, my blog, and preparedness in general.
My main regret? That my Christmas tree was still up!! De-Christmas-ing our home is one of my least favorite chores, and the kids and I hadn’t finished taking down the big tree. Other than that, I thought Sandra Kotzambasis, the Assistant News Director, did a fabulous job of putting the story together. It wasn’t hysterical or condescending. What can I say? It was fair and balanced.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My Story: Improving My Vision to Improve My Survival Odds - July 25, 2017
- Worst Case Scenario Plans From Real-Life Preppers - July 19, 2017
- Tomatoes: The Overlooked Survival Food - July 17, 2017
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 14, 2017
- How Hot is Too Hot for Food Storage? - July 12, 2017