Okay, this is getting embarrassing, but if you’ve ever wondered what my food storage looks like, or what my dogs look like, or what I look like, here’s your chance. The Fox News affiliate here in Phoenix aired a story last night about me, my blog, and preparedness in general.
My main regret? That my Christmas tree was still up!! De-Christmas-ing our home is one of my least favorite chores, and the kids and I hadn’t finished taking down the big tree. Other than that, I thought Sandra Kotzambasis, the Assistant News Director, did a fabulous job of putting the story together. It wasn’t hysterical or condescending. What can I say? It was fair and balanced.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 43 Super-Frugal Tips for Cutting Down on Household Expenses - April 29, 2016
- Using Dried Eggs: A Tutorial - April 26, 2016
- 16 Super-Frugal Tips to Save Loads of Money on Entertainment & Holidays - April 24, 2016
- Don’t Make These 4 Financial Mistakes! - April 15, 2016
- 18 Tips for Enjoying a Frugal Lifestyle - April 14, 2016