Okay, this is getting embarrassing, but if you’ve ever wondered what my food storage looks like, or what my dogs look like, or what I look like, here’s your chance. The Fox News affiliate here in Phoenix aired a story last night about me, my blog, and preparedness in general.
My main regret? That my Christmas tree was still up!! De-Christmas-ing our home is one of my least favorite chores, and the kids and I hadn’t finished taking down the big tree. Other than that, I thought Sandra Kotzambasis, the Assistant News Director, did a fabulous job of putting the story together. It wasn’t hysterical or condescending. What can I say? It was fair and balanced.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Do’s & Don’ts for comforting someone who has just lost everything - September 23, 2017
- Where There Is No School: How to continue your child’s education post-disaster–GIVEAWAY! - September 20, 2017
- The #1 Item Every Bug Out Bag Should Contain — But Probably Doesn’t - September 15, 2017
- 7 Delicious Things To Do With Cherries - September 11, 2017
- 11 Last Minute, Last Ditch Evacuation Locations - September 9, 2017