TheSurvivalMom in the news, again
Okay, this is getting embarrassing, but if you’ve ever wondered what my food storage looks like, or what my dogs look like, or what I look like, here’s your chance. The Fox News affiliate here in Phoenix aired a story last night about me, my blog, and preparedness in general.
My main regret? That my Christmas tree was still up!! De-Christmas-ing our home is one of my least favorite chores, and the kids and I hadn’t finished taking down the big tree. Other than that, I thought Sandra Kotzambasis, the Assistant News Director, did a fabulous job of putting the story together. It wasn’t hysterical or condescending. What can I say? It was fair and balanced.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2010 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 Important Things You Should Know About Saving Seeds - April 20, 2015
- Four Season Gardening — Webinar Recording! - April 20, 2015
- Berry, Berry Delicious: 21 Berry Desserts to Make Your Mouth Water! - April 14, 2015
- Gardening in a drought - April 11, 2015
- Planning and Building a Bee-Friendly Backyard - April 6, 2015