The Survival Dental Kit
-#150A or #150 for upper front teeth.
-#23, best for lower molars
-#53R, best for upper right molars
-#53L, best for upper left molars
More dental resources
- “Alternatives to Dentists” DVD
- Coconut oil (I use Tropical Traditions organic.)
- Colloidal silver
- GuruNanda Pulling Oil (combines 4 different types of oils)
- The Herbal Medicine-Maker’s Handbook by James Green
- High quality Earth’s Living Bentonite Clay (different size containers)
- Horsetail capsules
- Organic horsetail powder, 1 lb. bag
- Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs by Rosemary Gladstar
Article contributed by Joe and Amy Alton, the authors of the 3 category #1 Amazon Bestseller “The Survival Medicine Handbook“. See their articles in Backwoods Home, Survival Quarterly, and other great magazines. For over 600 articles on medical preparedness in wilderness, disaster, or other austere settings, go to their website at www.doomandbloom.net.The opinions voiced by Joe Alton, M.D., and Amy Alton, A.R.N.P. are their own and are not meant to take the place of seeking medical help from a qualified healthcare provider.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Flood – Fire – Evacuation - August 17, 2016
- 21 Ways to Keep Your Cool When Everything Hits the Fan - July 25, 2016
- Define Your Disaster - July 16, 2016
- Survival Mom DIY: No-Recipe Casseroles! - June 30, 2016
- 15 Ways to Make Camping With Kids Easier Than You Think - June 29, 2016