As preppers, we know we need to be part of a community, but we also know a lot of people think we’re nuts. The Texas Survival Moms page on Facebook is a place where Survival Moms (and anyone else who wants to prep) who lives in Texas can network and become part of a more local prepper community. (It’s still a big state!)
Visit our page, and if you like what you see, click, ‘Join Group’. You can share tips for prepping in Texas and meet other like-minded Texans!
Latest posts by Liz Long (see all)
- The How and Why To Storing Charcoal - July 21, 2017
- Coping With Life-Threatening Allergies in a SHTF World - April 20, 2017
- 20 Quality Prepper Gifts Under $20 - November 30, 2016
- Leftover Turkey Recipes That Don’t Suck - November 24, 2016
- Beyond Zombies: Survival Lessons From The Walking Dead - October 13, 2016