As preppers, we know we need to be part of a community, but we also know a lot of people think we’re nuts. The Texas Survival Moms page on Facebook is a place where Survival Moms (and anyone else who wants to prep) who lives in Texas can network and become part of a more local prepper community. (It’s still a big state!)
Visit our page, and if you like what you see, click, ‘Join Group’. You can share tips for prepping in Texas and meet other like-minded Texans!
Latest posts by Liz Long (see all)
- What Most of Us Don’t Think About When Staying in Hotel Room - October 12, 2017
- A Four Seasons Emergency Plan: Autumn Survival - September 17, 2017
- Make a School-Friendly First Aid Kit - September 13, 2017
- The Nitty Gritty of Treating Lice - September 7, 2017
- The How and Why To Storing Charcoal - July 21, 2017