I’ve been looking over our emergency supplies and realized that we need more batteries. A lot more. The thought occurred to me, is it possible to have too many batteries? What else should I stock up on, regardless of how much or how many I already have?
Here is a short list I compiled off the top of my head:
- Black Sharpies
- Pocket knives
- Bars of soap
- Toilet paper
I’m sure there’s a lot more that falls in the category of, you-can-never-have-too-much. What wouldyou add?
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Are your kids equipped to handle these 7 scary scenarios? - November 20, 2015
- How to Make a Faraday cage - November 6, 2015
- November Skill of the Month: DIY Prepper Projects - November 5, 2015
- LIGHTS OUT by Ted Koppel — Giveaway! - November 2, 2015
- Post-EMP Survival: What If You Can’t Get Home? - November 1, 2015