Survival Survey: You can never have enough of…
I’ve been looking over our emergency supplies and realized that we need more batteries. A lot more. The thought occurred to me, is it possible to have too many batteries? What else should I stock up on, regardless of how much or how many I already have?
Here is a short list I compiled off the top of my head:
- Black Sharpies
- Pocket knives
- Bars of soap
- Toilet paper
I’m sure there’s a lot more that falls in the category of, you-can-never-have-too-much. What wouldyou add?
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 31 Delicious Apple Recipes for Every Day of the Month! - March 30, 2015
- Quilting: Wrap Your Family in Love - March 19, 2015
- In the Midst of a Collapse, Could There Be a Second Chance for Financial Freedom? - March 14, 2015
- Coming this Saturday: Learn to spin yarn in this FREE webinar! - March 11, 2015
- 6 Necessary Knitting and Crochet Notions That Won’t Break Your Budget - March 11, 2015