If you knew that world as we know it ends in thirty days, what item would you stock up on so that you would never run out? Assume that you have both the space and capability for storage.
I would absolutely HATE not having ice. This probably has something to do with the fact that I live in a desert. I would stock up on at least ten years worth of ice!
How about you? What’s the one, single item that you couldn’t live without?
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2011 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- When Things Go South or What to Expect When SHTF - July 29, 2015
- An Important Update On the Current Silver Market - July 27, 2015
- 6 Essential Attributes of Successful Survivalists - July 19, 2015
- Survive the Family Road Trip With These 13 Tips - July 17, 2015
- July Skill of the Month: Boost Your Canning Skills - July 11, 2015