Survival Survey: What is your #1 preparedness resolution for the New Year? (2013)
Preparedness isn’t a one time event or a short-term effort. It’s really a mindset and a way of thinking and looking at the world. There aren’t too many Survival Moms/preppers who feel they’re 100% prepared for every event, from a nuclear attack to a shortage of toilet paper. Most of us talk about what we’ve done today or this week to prepare, knowing that setting priorities and taking small steps will add up in the end.
So, with an entire New Year ahead of you, what is your #1 resolution for being more prepared this year? Mine is to keep my food storage balanced
Share your top resolution with us!
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2013 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 Important Things You Should Know About Saving Seeds - April 20, 2015
- Four Season Gardening — Webinar Recording! - April 20, 2015
- Berry, Berry Delicious: 21 Berry Desserts to Make Your Mouth Water! - April 14, 2015
- Gardening in a drought - April 11, 2015
- Planning and Building a Bee-Friendly Backyard - April 6, 2015