June is the month of Father’s Day and with that in mind, I wanted to ask the dads and grandpas out there what it means to be a Survival Dad.
Do you feel the future security of your family is on your shoulders?
Are you the main prepper in your family? Have you convinced family members to join in?
What types of things do you do as a Survival Dad that you didn’t do before?
We’d love to hear from you guys!
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 Tips from a Master Gardener - February 10, 2016
- A Survival Guy’s First Steps to Preparedness - February 8, 2016
- Survival Bartering: The Pros and Cons - February 7, 2016
- The Quick Start Guide for Getting Prepared - February 2, 2016
- 23 Must-Have Kitchen Items for Any Survivalist or Prepper - January 31, 2016