June is the month of Father’s Day and with that in mind, I wanted to ask the dads and grandpas out there what it means to be a Survival Dad.
Do you feel the future security of your family is on your shoulders?
Are you the main prepper in your family? Have you convinced family members to join in?
What types of things do you do as a Survival Dad that you didn’t do before?
We’d love to hear from you guys!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Get 2 Survival Mom books for less than $4! - May 24, 2017
- 4 Top Survival Skills You Must Teach Your Kids - May 23, 2017
- Why The Instant Pot Can Make Your World A Better Place - May 20, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About MREs, and Then Some - May 13, 2017
- Spring into summer preparedness - May 12, 2017