June is the month of Father’s Day and with that in mind, I wanted to ask the dads and grandpas out there what it means to be a Survival Dad.
Do you feel the future security of your family is on your shoulders?
Are you the main prepper in your family? Have you convinced family members to join in?
What types of things do you do as a Survival Dad that you didn’t do before?
We’d love to hear from you guys!
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2013 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 1, 2015
- 10 Tips For Bugging Out to the Country - June 27, 2015
- Food Storage Can Sizes: When to go big, when to go small - June 26, 2015
- Just in time shipping and your family’s survival - June 19, 2015
- 21 Ways to Use a DeLorme Atlas to Plan Emergency Evacuations - June 18, 2015