We are a Levi-wearin’ family, no doubt about it. It’s not unusual for the four of us to jump in the Tahoe wearing basically identical medium blue, boot-cut Levis. Eventually, though, I end up with a pile of old jeans, ripped and worn out, that I’m not sure what to do with. I just hate throwing them away; maybe it’s all that otherwise good fabric that seems a shame to just put in a dumpster. I make cut-offs for the kids (and they are quite a sight among their fashion-conscious peers!), but otherwise, I don’t know what else to do with all these jeans.
So, today’s Survival Survey is mostly for my own selfish benefit. Help me! What do you do with old jeans?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Here’s the Skinny On Saving Seeds - August 15, 2017
- Getting Started With Solar Cooking - August 7, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Help Kids Stay Cool in Back-to-School Weather - July 31, 2017
- Hot Enough For Ya? 17 Tips For Staying Cool When It’s Hotter Than Hell Outside - July 29, 2017
- My Story: Improving My Vision to Improve My Survival Odds - July 25, 2017