I got a question from one of my readers, Dee, and thought it would make a great Survival Survey.
I live on my own in a suburb of a large city and don’t think I’m going to be bugging OUT. I’ve been making preparations to bug IN, staying put and safe in my home. Yes, I know that certain situations may not make that the best thing for me to do, but it’s my only option. I know NO ONE who thinks about preparedness, and my family lives 1000 miles away, and they aren’t concerned either.
What suggestions do you have for someone like me who must bug IN if/when a big crisis hits?
Are you planning on staying right where you are, no matter what happens? What are your plans? What advice do you have for Dee?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Do’s & Don’ts for comforting someone who has just lost everything - September 23, 2017
- Where There Is No School: How to continue your child’s education post-disaster–GIVEAWAY! - September 20, 2017
- The #1 Item Every Bug Out Bag Should Contain — But Probably Doesn’t - September 15, 2017
- 7 Delicious Things To Do With Cherries - September 11, 2017
- 11 Last Minute, Last Ditch Evacuation Locations - September 9, 2017