…you realize you’re going to have a lot of time on your hands for days, weeks, maybe months. Boredom is setting in. You reach into your Bug Out Bag and pull out the one book you had to have with you. That book is…?
Now, don’t hold me to this, but my choice just might be The Travels of Marco Polo. It’s a substantial book, filled with fascinating tidbits and historical information. Trying to track Polo’s journey on a map would take me a few weeks, but that would be okay. What else is there to do in a bunker after you’ve eaten your rice and beans??
Let’s assume the Bible is a given, if that was your first response. So, other than the Bible, what book would you dig out of that bag?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Just in time for the holidays: Homemade 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls - November 20, 2017
- Make Your Own Winter Survival Food Kit - November 15, 2017
- The Grand Luci Light Giveaway! - November 13, 2017
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter! - November 11, 2017
- 13 Creative & Clever Uses for My Favorite Solar Lantern - November 10, 2017