I got this question from one of my readers and thought it would be great as a Survival Survey question.
Every time I empty a container of some sort, i.e. milk, soda, cottage cheese, salsa jar, or even cleaning sprayer, or bottle, I wonder what is the best prepper re-purpose for these, if any? Should they go to the recycle bin or should I keep them for storing something?
This is a great question, and I’m looking forward to some creative ideas from all you Survival Moms out there
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017