Survival Survey: Could you be happy living in 400 square feet?
I’ve lived in a tiny one-bedroom apartment, and I’ve lived in a 3,000 square foot home. I’ve been happy and content in both. Would I feel the same living in a 400 square foot cabin? I’m honestly not sure.
Check out the photos of this tiny cabin, Simple Solar Homesteading, and tell me if you think you and your family could live in it happily. Be sure to check out all the photos, both inside and outside the cabin.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2009 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 31 Delicious Apple Recipes for Every Day of the Month! - March 30, 2015
- Quilting: Wrap Your Family in Love - March 19, 2015
- In the Midst of a Collapse, Could There Be a Second Chance for Financial Freedom? - March 14, 2015
- Coming this Saturday: Learn to spin yarn in this FREE webinar! - March 11, 2015
- 6 Necessary Knitting and Crochet Notions That Won’t Break Your Budget - March 11, 2015