What’s your favorite way to start fires? I’ve heard and seen a lot of firestarting methods, from the vaseline/cotton ball technique to stuffing empty toilet paper rolls with dryer lint. Our family will be joining thousands of others this spring and summer on camp-outs, and building a campfire at the end of the day is nearly required. Knowing several different ways to get a fire started is a good idea. So, what is your favorite firestarting method?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- How to survive a boil notice - February 19, 2018
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover - February 15, 2018
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer - January 23, 2018
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018