What’s your favorite way to start fires? I’ve heard and seen a lot of firestarting methods, from the vaseline/cotton ball technique to stuffing empty toilet paper rolls with dryer lint. Our family will be joining thousands of others this spring and summer on camp-outs, and building a campfire at the end of the day is nearly required. Knowing several different ways to get a fire started is a good idea. So, what is your favorite firestarting method?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Battle of the Mini Survival Kits: Which one is best? - November 22, 2017
- Just in time for the holidays: Homemade 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls - November 20, 2017
- Make Your Own Winter Survival Food Kit - November 15, 2017
- The Grand Luci Light Giveaway! - November 13, 2017
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter! - November 11, 2017