Well, 13 months later, our network of all women hosts is doing just fine. Our most recent stats indicate that we have well over 125,000 downloads per week. Someone must be listening!!
Last week my own two shows were quite a mishmash of topics. On Tuesday I interviewed Andrew Skurka, an avid outdoorsman who has been named National Geographic Explorer’s Adventurer of the Year. (That’s quite a mouthful!) In the same episode I interviewed Karen Kelley-Tunis who shared stats from Orkin about mosquito prevention.
On Thursday I decided to monologue it and discuss a topic that has been bothering me for a while — angry preppers. I see this anger on Facebook postings, sometimes comments here on the blog, and across the internet. Why are some preppers so angry? Is that anger justifiable? It was interesting to think about this topic and I hope you find it interesting as well.
Here is our line-up of shows from last week. We have a whole batch of them for you starting first thing Monday morning!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Do’s & Don’ts for comforting someone who has just lost everything - September 23, 2017
- Where There Is No School: How to continue your child’s education post-disaster–GIVEAWAY! - September 20, 2017
- The #1 Item Every Bug Out Bag Should Contain — But Probably Doesn’t - September 15, 2017
- 7 Delicious Things To Do With Cherries - September 11, 2017
- 11 Last Minute, Last Ditch Evacuation Locations - September 9, 2017