That leads me to Preppers University
- I’ve found that reading books, blogs, and the like can be helpful, but I always had questions that remained unanswered.
How would an EMP affect my mother-in-law’s cardiac monitor?
- Is it true that an EMP will disable virtually all cars? If so, which ones are best to have? How accurate is the scenario of One Second After?
- If you want to start a prepper group, what dangers should you watch out for? How can you identify unstable people before they join your group?
- Does water stored in 55 gallon drums need to be treated before drinking?
Well, THAT is why the core of Preppers University is connecting these experts (and we only choose those who aren’t armchair know-it-alls), with you. It’s a unique opportunity that isn’t available anywhere else. You have the chance to ask your questions of these experts and work on solutions that will fit your family, budget, and circumstances.
A flash sale — lowest price this season!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017
- Skill-Based Gift Ideas to Suit Every Survival Kid - November 29, 2017
- 2017 Survival Mom Gift Guide - November 26, 2017
- Battle of the Mini Survival Kits: Which one is best? - November 22, 2017