Years ago I began learning how to dehydrate my own food. I loved being able to buy fresh produce in bulk, wash and cut it up, and then dehydrate it for long-term storage.
I bought my original dehydrator on Craigslist for about $35 and it’s chugging along just fine, but today YOU have a chance to win the dream dehydrator of most every Survival Mom: an Excalibur!
A group of bloggers decided to pool our money to host this giveaway for our awesome followers and readers. With spring right around the corner and so many are planning, or have already planted their gardens, we thought an Excalibur Dehydrator would be just the right item for our giveaway.
Please let us know what food you would really like to learn how to dehydrate. Please enter today, and good luck to all of you! What better way to be prepared for the unexpected than by learning to dehydrate food we grow in our gardens.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017
- Skill-Based Gift Ideas to Suit Every Survival Kid - November 29, 2017
- 2017 Survival Mom Gift Guide - November 26, 2017