Years ago I began learning how to dehydrate my own food. I loved being able to buy fresh produce in bulk, wash and cut it up, and then dehydrate it for long-term storage.
I bought my original dehydrator on Craigslist for about $35 and it’s chugging along just fine, but today YOU have a chance to win the dream dehydrator of most every Survival Mom: an Excalibur!
A group of bloggers decided to pool our money to host this giveaway for our awesome followers and readers. With spring right around the corner and so many are planning, or have already planted their gardens, we thought an Excalibur Dehydrator would be just the right item for our giveaway.
Please let us know what food you would really like to learn how to dehydrate. Please enter today, and good luck to all of you! What better way to be prepared for the unexpected than by learning to dehydrate food we grow in our gardens.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Cornstarch : It’s not just for gravy anymore - October 18, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Basic Food Storage Advice - October 9, 2017
- Don’t Freeze to Death in Your Own Home? Learn How to Live in Just One Room - October 6, 2017
- Pure Water, No Matter What: A Review of Berkey Water Filters - September 26, 2017
- Many Streams Make a Mighty Fine Income - September 25, 2017