There are things we all know we should do for preparedness, such as having food and water on hand, taking care for our pets, and learning first aid. The reality is that we all have things we are better at, and things we are worse at.
Personally, I’m just dreadful at filling up my gas tank before that little low fuel light starts glowing. In the last 25,000+ miles, less than five fill-ups have been of less than half a tank of gas. Yikes! And, honestly, I’m just not eating as healthily as I should.
So what is it that you know you should be doing (or not doing) to be better prepared? Or what is it that you really wish you were doing (or not doing)?
What do you think is your biggest prepper failing?
Latest posts by Liz Long (see all)
- The How and Why To Storing Charcoal - July 21, 2017
- Coping With Life-Threatening Allergies in a SHTF World - April 20, 2017
- 20 Quality Prepper Gifts Under $20 - November 30, 2016
- Leftover Turkey Recipes That Don’t Suck - November 24, 2016
- Beyond Zombies: Survival Lessons From The Walking Dead - October 13, 2016