I promised you that I would share some of the smartest and stupidest things I’ve done in my seven years of homeschooling, and I have. They’re just not posted on my blog!
My friend, Patrice Lewis, has posted my list over on her blog, Rural Revolution. You can read it there. See, I owed her an article from a couple of months ago and had to keep my word! I hope you enjoy my list and feel free to add your own.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Here’s the Skinny On Saving Seeds - August 15, 2017
- Getting Started With Solar Cooking - August 7, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Help Kids Stay Cool in Back-to-School Weather - July 31, 2017
- Hot Enough For Ya? 17 Tips For Staying Cool When It’s Hotter Than Hell Outside - July 29, 2017
- My Story: Improving My Vision to Improve My Survival Odds - July 25, 2017