I promised you that I would share some of the smartest and stupidest things I’ve done in my seven years of homeschooling, and I have. They’re just not posted on my blog!
My friend, Patrice Lewis, has posted my list over on her blog, Rural Revolution. You can read it there. See, I owed her an article from a couple of months ago and had to keep my word! I hope you enjoy my list and feel free to add your own.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Why Your Family Needs To Go Camping This Summer - June 22, 2017
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - June 20, 2017
- A Four-Seasons Emergency Plan: Summer Survival - June 17, 2017
- Summer PREP School: 48 Survival Skills for Kids to Learn This Summer! - June 14, 2017
- Sometimes You Just Need a Great Prepper Gift! - May 26, 2017