I promised you that I would share some of the smartest and stupidest things I’ve done in my seven years of homeschooling, and I have. They’re just not posted on my blog!
My friend, Patrice Lewis, has posted my list over on her blog, Rural Revolution. You can read it there. See, I owed her an article from a couple of months ago and had to keep my word! I hope you enjoy my list and feel free to add your own.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017