I’ve been thinking of stocking up on foods from Shelf Reliance or another food storage company. I need to take time to go through the site and see what is available. I am interested in about two weeks supply of packaged foods for a family of 8. Any suggestions?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Cornstarch : It’s not just for gravy anymore - October 18, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Basic Food Storage Advice - October 9, 2017
- Don’t Freeze to Death in Your Own Home? Learn How to Live in Just One Room - October 6, 2017
- Pure Water, No Matter What: A Review of Berkey Water Filters - September 26, 2017
- Many Streams Make a Mighty Fine Income - September 25, 2017