First off…I LOVE your site! It has the best info and doesn’t make me feel stupid..lol seriously. I was wondering if you have ever heard of storing drinking water in the 5 gal buckets like you would for food storage? I am trying my best to prep on a super super limited amount of funds and I just cant afford the water barrels. However, I can afford to buy a couple buckets each week. I know I would have to sterilize it for drinking, but wasn’t sure about the storage of it.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Survival Adventures Every Prepper Should Read - March 15, 2017
- Cold Weather Survival: Survive in a Stranded Car - February 22, 2017
- Do You Know How to Clean Up a Biological Mess? - February 6, 2017
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - January 31, 2017
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017