First off…I LOVE your site! It has the best info and doesn’t make me feel stupid..lol seriously. I was wondering if you have ever heard of storing drinking water in the 5 gal buckets like you would for food storage? I am trying my best to prep on a super super limited amount of funds and I just cant afford the water barrels. However, I can afford to buy a couple buckets each week. I know I would have to sterilize it for drinking, but wasn’t sure about the storage of it.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017