I saw you on the Glen Beck Show and felt very strongly that I should have a food storage plan. But truly, I’m overwhelmed. Need help. I noticed that the cans of food are large. How do I portion that out to rotate or is this something that is stored in big quantities? Is there a way to store in small quantities and rotate, like when I buy sugar, I usually have two in my kitchen cabinet. One I’m using and a back up. When I finish the one I’m currently using, I buy another at the store and rotate in my cupboard.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Get 2 Survival Mom books for less than $4! - May 24, 2017
- 4 Top Survival Skills You Must Teach Your Kids - May 23, 2017
- Why The Instant Pot Can Make Your World A Better Place - May 20, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About MREs, and Then Some - May 13, 2017
- Spring into summer preparedness - May 12, 2017