I saw you on the Glen Beck Show and felt very strongly that I should have a food storage plan. But truly, I’m overwhelmed. Need help. I noticed that the cans of food are large. How do I portion that out to rotate or is this something that is stored in big quantities? Is there a way to store in small quantities and rotate, like when I buy sugar, I usually have two in my kitchen cabinet. One I’m using and a back up. When I finish the one I’m currently using, I buy another at the store and rotate in my cupboard.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Why Your Family Needs To Go Camping This Summer - June 22, 2017
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - June 20, 2017
- A Four-Seasons Emergency Plan: Summer Survival - June 17, 2017
- Summer PREP School: 48 Survival Skills for Kids to Learn This Summer! - June 14, 2017
- Sometimes You Just Need a Great Prepper Gift! - May 26, 2017