Would your newsletter be useful to men as well as women?
Your question is very general in nature, but I would suggest the following sites for men.
www.todayssurvival.com (a good podcast)
There are just too many tips to list in an email, and I’m not sure exactly what type of information you’re looking for, but these sites are full of excellent information.
My newsletter is aimed at everyone, not just women.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 5 years. Come join me on my journey to becoming more prepared to handle everyday emergencies and worst case scenarios.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 10 Non-Edibles for Your Emergency Stash - June 27, 2016
- Why Preppers Should Consider Homeschooling - June 22, 2016
- The Year I Stopped Prepping and Why I Started Again - June 15, 2016
- 15 Healthy & Frugal Uses for Witch Hazel GIVEAWAY! - June 13, 2016
- What Are Your Prepper Limitations? - June 5, 2016