Would your newsletter be useful to men as well as women?
Your question is very general in nature, but I would suggest the following sites for men.
www.todayssurvival.com (a good podcast)
There are just too many tips to list in an email, and I’m not sure exactly what type of information you’re looking for, but these sites are full of excellent information.
My newsletter is aimed at everyone, not just women.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 5 years. Come join me on my journey to becoming more prepared to handle everyday emergencies and worst case scenarios.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Food Storage Smarts: Stock Up On Meal Stretchers - September 28, 2016
- Quick! Grab my newest book, 99 cents! - September 26, 2016
- 20+ Foods that must be re-packaged for long-term storage and how to repackage them - September 26, 2016
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - September 24, 2016
- 21 Things to Look For Every Time You Go To a Yard Sale or Thrift Store - September 22, 2016