Would your newsletter be useful to men as well as women?
Your question is very general in nature, but I would suggest the following sites for men.
www.survivalistboards.com (a very active forum)
www.todayssurvival.com (a good podcast)
There are just too many tips to list in an email, and I’m not sure exactly what type of information you’re looking for, but these sites are full of excellent information.
My newsletter is aimed at everyone, not just women.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 5 years. Come join me on my journey to becoming more prepared to handle everyday emergencies and worst case scenarios.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My Story: Improving My Vision to Improve My Survival Odds - July 25, 2017
- Worst Case Scenario Plans From Real-Life Preppers - July 19, 2017
- Tomatoes: The Overlooked Survival Food - July 17, 2017
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 14, 2017
- How Hot is Too Hot for Food Storage? - July 12, 2017