I was wondering about putting things from the grocery store into canning jars and #10 cans. Can you do this and will they last 5 years or more? How do you know what you can do? I was thinking about Lucky Charms and shredded wheat cereal, cocoa powder, au graten potatoes with cheese pack inside and those packs of mushrooms, rice and pasta that has all the seasonings inside.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017
- Surviving Iceland: My #1 Survival Concern - January 16, 2017
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - January 15, 2017
- 24 Hour Sale on Preppers University Courses - January 1, 2017
- 9 Ways to Train Your Brain to Respond in a Crisis - December 31, 2016