Baby Step #1: Plan for a short-term emergency
Baby Step #2: Prepare your vehicle
Baby Step #3: Get smart about potential disasters
Baby Step #4: Get home, no matter what
Baby Step #5: Develop a survival mindset
You’ll appreciate an all-in-one family survival manual
For more details on getting prepared, check out my book, Survival Mom: How to Prepare Your Family for Everyday Disasters and Worst Case Scenarios.
You’ll find fun-to-read chapters on water and food storage, how to set up a safe room, how to teach your kids about situational awareness, Family Preparedness Plan checklists, and tons more! 300+ pages, plus an awesome index for making the information you need easy to find.
Latest posts by Liz Long (see all)
- Coping With Life-Threatening Allergies in a SHTF World - April 20, 2017
- 20 Quality Prepper Gifts Under $20 - November 30, 2016
- Leftover Turkey Recipes That Don’t Suck - November 24, 2016
- Beyond Zombies: Survival Lessons From The Walking Dead - October 13, 2016
- The Well-Prepped College Student - September 20, 2016