Baby Step #1: Plan for a short-term emergency
Baby Step #2: Prepare your vehicle
Baby Step #3: Get smart about potential disasters
Baby Step #4: Get home, no matter what
Baby Step #5: Develop a survival mindset
You’ll appreciate an all-in-one family survival manual
For more details on getting prepared, check out my book, Survival Mom: How to Prepare Your Family for Everyday Disasters and Worst Case Scenarios.
You’ll find fun-to-read chapters on water and food storage, how to set up a safe room, how to teach your kids about situational awareness, Family Preparedness Plan checklists, and tons more! 300+ pages, plus an awesome index for making the information you need easy to find.
Latest posts by Liz Long (see all)
- What Most of Us Don’t Think About When Staying in Hotel Room - October 12, 2017
- A Four Seasons Emergency Plan: Autumn Survival - September 17, 2017
- Make a School-Friendly First Aid Kit - September 13, 2017
- The Nitty Gritty of Treating Lice - September 7, 2017
- The How and Why To Storing Charcoal - July 21, 2017