Everyone is invited!
Tonight’s Video Vibe is all about beginning the school year on a budget. How do you save money on school supplies, groceries for packing lunches, clothes, and more? This is the time of year when parents are hit hard with sports fees, the cost of school uniforms, expenses for extracurricular activities, textbooks, and the list goes on and on!
Join our panel of experts, who will share creative ideas for saving money, not just this month but throughout the year!
Donna Miller hosts “Surviving on Shoestrings” and will be talking about ways for families to cope during tight times and timely money-saving tips.
Gary Foreman is a former financial planner and the founder of The Dollar Stretcher. This man knows every trick in the book for saving money and establishing a sound financial future for your family.
Scott Fitterman‘s area of expertise is using the internet to track down online bargains. He’s the founder of Coupon Cactus.
I invite you to be a part of this live, fun event!
Here is the link you need to click on, just a few minutes before our start time: http://fuze.me/21163135
To really enjoy the full video interaction, that link will ask if you’d like to download the Fuzebox app. Do it! It’s super quick and will make a lot of difference.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Here’s the Skinny On Saving Seeds - August 15, 2017
- Getting Started With Solar Cooking - August 7, 2017
- 3 Simple Tips to Help Kids Stay Cool in Back-to-School Weather - July 31, 2017
- Hot Enough For Ya? 17 Tips For Staying Cool When It’s Hotter Than Hell Outside - July 29, 2017
- My Story: Improving My Vision to Improve My Survival Odds - July 25, 2017