This giveaway has ended. Rob and Becky were the winners and have been notified by email. Watch for more fun giveaways right here on The Survival Mom Blog!
National Preparedness Month is coming to an end, and what better way to end with a bang than this awesome giveaway!
There will be two winners!
The 1st lucky winner will receive a Fuel-less Portable Solar Generator by Humless (Approx. Retail Value $2599) and the 2nd lucky winner will receive a One Month Supply Kit by Food Supply Depot (Food for 2 adults & 2 kids. Approx. Retail Value $1119).
All you have to do to enter is fill out the Rafflecopter form below by signing in with your Facebook account or email address. (We’ll need this info in order to contact you if you win.)
Start by clicking Easy Entry for Everyone (no social media accounts required) below and after that each +1 that you click is another entry to win! That equals up to 37 entries per person!
The giveaway begins September 23, 2013 and ends on September 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM, EST. The winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is drawn.
You must be 18 years or older to enter. Prizes will be shipped to U.S. residents only. Residents of other countries may enter but will be responsible for paying the shipping cost.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Food Storage Smarts: Stock Up On Meal Stretchers - September 28, 2016
- Quick! Grab my newest book, 99 cents! - September 26, 2016
- 20+ Foods that must be re-packaged for long-term storage and how to repackage them - September 26, 2016
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - September 24, 2016
- 21 Things to Look For Every Time You Go To a Yard Sale or Thrift Store - September 22, 2016