The first one is Sunday, September 7, at 4 p.m. CT.
I’ll be joined by Angela Paskett of Food Storage & Survival and Donna Miller of Surviving on Shoestrings for “Becoming a Prepper: Why &How”. We’ll be discussing the myths and truths about preppers and giving our best advice for the first things to put into place.Share this link with your family and friends, especially those who need to get prepared! After all, September is National Preparedness Month, so there’s no better time to jump in and get started.
UPCOMING Hangouts — all on Tuesday evenings at 8 CT. Click on links of Hangout titles to learn more and to register.
- “The Best School Year Ever!“ Tips for staying organized during the school year, family traditions, and healthy habit with hosts Jessica Brassington of My Kale Kids and Paula Tobey of PheMOMenal! Tuesday, September 9, 8 p.m. CT
- “Everything You Need to Know About Preserving Food” Canning experts Karen Lynn of Lil Suburban Homestead and Melissa K. Norris of Pioneering Today share their best tips to help you preserve food for healthier eating. Tuesday, September 16, 8 p.m. CT
- “So You Want to Be A Homesteader!“ Learn the first steps to becoming a homesteader, no matter where you live. Hosted by Tammy Trayer of Mountain Woman Journals, Karen Lynn of Lil Suburban Homestead and Sharon Pannell of Trailer Park Homesteader. Tuesday, September 23, 8 p.m. CT
- “A Delicious Family Fall Season“ Join bestselling cookbook author and host Christy Jordan of Southern Plate and Charley Cooke of Cooke’s Frontier for a fun evening of sharing delicious autumn recipes and fun family traditions. Tuesday, September 30, 8 p.m. CT
Watch for more Hangouts in October with even more topics and new experts to learn from!
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 5 years. Come join me on my journey to becoming more prepared to handle everyday emergencies and worst case scenarios.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Prepper to Prepper: Basic Food Storage Advice - October 9, 2017
- Don’t Freeze to Death in Your Own Home? Learn How to Live in Just One Room - October 6, 2017
- Pure Water, No Matter What: A Review of Berkey Water Filters - September 26, 2017
- Many Streams Make a Mighty Fine Income - September 25, 2017
- Do’s & Don’ts for comforting someone who has just lost everything - September 23, 2017