The first one is Sunday, September 7, at 4 p.m. CT.
UPCOMING Hangouts — all on Tuesday evenings at 8 CT. Click on links of Hangout titles to learn more and to register.
- “The Best School Year Ever!“ Tips for staying organized during the school year, family traditions, and healthy habit with hosts Jessica Brassington of My Kale Kids and Paula Tobey of PheMOMenal! Tuesday, September 9, 8 p.m. CT
- “Everything You Need to Know About Preserving Food” Canning experts Karen Lynn of Lil Suburban Homestead and Melissa K. Norris of Pioneering Today share their best tips to help you preserve food for healthier eating. Tuesday, September 16, 8 p.m. CT
- “So You Want to Be A Homesteader!“ Learn the first steps to becoming a homesteader, no matter where you live. Hosted by Tammy Trayer of Mountain Woman Journals, Karen Lynn of Lil Suburban Homestead and Sharon Pannell of Trailer Park Homesteader. Tuesday, September 23, 8 p.m. CT
- “A Delicious Family Fall Season“ Join bestselling cookbook author and host Christy Jordan of Southern Plate and Charley Cooke of Cooke’s Frontier for a fun evening of sharing delicious autumn recipes and fun family traditions. Tuesday, September 30, 8 p.m. CT
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017
- Skill-Based Gift Ideas to Suit Every Survival Kid - November 29, 2017
- 2017 Survival Mom Gift Guide - November 26, 2017
- Battle of the Mini Survival Kits: Which one is best? - November 22, 2017