I’m excited you’re joined my 52 Weeks Savings Plan Club. I’ll bet you are, too! Click the button below to access your newly purchased ebook.
Coming up, here’s even more support you’ll be receiving:
- Monthly emails with lists of the best bargains that month,
- Occasional encouraging messages from me to you
- Money saving tips throughout the year
Please don’t think you can only begin this plan on January 1! Hundreds and hundreds of us jumped in, got started, and totally ignored the date on the calendar! Having a padding of money in your savings account, whether in a piggy bank or in an actual bank, will help you be ready for those emergencies or a special event or indulgence.
Oh, be sure to join my 52 Weeks Savings Club tribe on Facebook! This group of amazing people will answer your questions, post articles and resources you’ll find helpful throughout the year, and be oh-so supportive as you face financial ups and downs through the coming year. They know just what it’s like to focus on savings money and then have those sudden, expensive emergencies crop up.
Keep in touch along your journey! I’m excited to know how your savings are coming along, what pitfalls you face, and how you plan to spend that bundle of cash!
Welcome aboard and be watching for my emails*!
*Make sure your email system is set to allow my emails to get through to you by clicking the email and then marking “Not Spam”.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- How to survive a boil notice - February 19, 2018
- 2 Safety tips for your kids: The sound of gunfire & concealment vs. cover - February 15, 2018
- 4 Simple but Clever Ways to Keep Cooking Oil Fresh Longer - January 23, 2018
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018