What does a beautiful blonde, jars of chutney, and the Haitian earthquake of 2010 have in common? Diane Deveraux, The Canning Diva! This blonde mom of 2 busy kids started her professional life as an emergency disaster specialist.
She majored in international studies and soon found herself dealing with some of the world’s worst disasters, both here in the U.S. and abroad.
You can listen to my interview with Diane here and discover for yourself what a fun, warm, and highly competent woman she is. You’ll want to join her, as well, each Friday for a new episode of The Canning Diva.
What else happened last week on the network? Here’s an overview, but be sure to tune in and listen to these quick, 25-30 minute shows! You’ll be glad you listened!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017