How quickly would your kids line up to do the dishes if all they had to do was throw them in a campfire? Doing dishes would instantly become the most popular chore in the house! This would never work with your best china, but with paper plates, it can.
While you’re stocking up on canned goods and bottled water, throw in a few hundred paper plates while you’re at it. In an emergency, especially one in which water may be scarce, the last thing you’ll want to do is waste time and water washing dishes.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Why Your Family Needs To Go Camping This Summer - June 22, 2017
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - June 20, 2017
- A Four-Seasons Emergency Plan: Summer Survival - June 17, 2017
- Summer PREP School: 48 Survival Skills for Kids to Learn This Summer! - June 14, 2017
- Sometimes You Just Need a Great Prepper Gift! - May 26, 2017