How quickly would your kids line up to do the dishes if all they had to do was throw them in a campfire? Doing dishes would instantly become the most popular chore in the house! This would never work with your best china, but with paper plates, it can.
While you’re stocking up on canned goods and bottled water, throw in a few hundred paper plates while you’re at it. In an emergency, especially one in which water may be scarce, the last thing you’ll want to do is waste time and water washing dishes.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017