How quickly would your kids line up to do the dishes if all they had to do was throw them in a campfire? Doing dishes would instantly become the most popular chore in the house! This would never work with your best china, but with paper plates, it can.
While you’re stocking up on canned goods and bottled water, throw in a few hundred paper plates while you’re at it. In an emergency, especially one in which water may be scarce, the last thing you’ll want to do is waste time and water washing dishes.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Survival Adventures Every Prepper Should Read - March 15, 2017
- Cold Weather Survival: Survive in a Stranded Car - February 22, 2017
- Do You Know How to Clean Up a Biological Mess? - February 6, 2017
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - January 31, 2017
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017