How quickly would your kids line up to do the dishes if all they had to do was throw them in a campfire? Doing dishes would instantly become the most popular chore in the house! This would never work with your best china, but with paper plates, it can.
While you’re stocking up on canned goods and bottled water, throw in a few hundred paper plates while you’re at it. In an emergency, especially one in which water may be scarce, the last thing you’ll want to do is waste time and water washing dishes.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Cornstarch : It’s not just for gravy anymore - October 18, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Basic Food Storage Advice - October 9, 2017
- Don’t Freeze to Death in Your Own Home? Learn How to Live in Just One Room - October 6, 2017
- Pure Water, No Matter What: A Review of Berkey Water Filters - September 26, 2017
- Many Streams Make a Mighty Fine Income - September 25, 2017