Okay, okay. “Buy low, sell high” is good fundamental advice for everything from buying real estate to stock purchases. However, waiting for that rock bottom price, that lowest possible dip in the price of gold and silver might not be the wisest decision.
When prices dip, as they have been doing over the past several weeks, demand goes up. People like you and me are saying “Wow! Silver hasn’t been this low in years!” and then we start buying. When that happens:
- the supply can dwindle as we begin buying junk silver, in particular.
- dealers begin charging a higher premium on anything that is harder to come by and for which there is an increased demand.
Therefore, if you continue waiting to buy junk silver before buying, waiting for that golden moment when you’re convinced it won’t go any lower, you may find that the premium charged outweighs any advantage gained by waiting for that rock bottom price.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Why Your Family Needs To Go Camping This Summer - June 22, 2017
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - June 20, 2017
- A Four-Seasons Emergency Plan: Summer Survival - June 17, 2017
- Summer PREP School: 48 Survival Skills for Kids to Learn This Summer! - June 14, 2017
- Sometimes You Just Need a Great Prepper Gift! - May 26, 2017