If your family is facing a tough economic future due to a job loss, have you ever thought of paying ahead on your utility bills? By adding extra money to your payments for water and power is like money in the bank should your income experience a serious decline. Even $20 extra each month helps build up a credit balance. With winter on the horizon, now would be a good time to start this practice, which is essentially setting money ahead of time to pay for heating bills. I’ve done this, and it’s a good feeling to see a credit on my power bill each month. If you’re struggling to pay utilities, you’re near to rock bottom. When the extra funds are there, this is a good way to help insure your family’s well-being if/when hard times hit.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Sometimes You Just Need a Great Prepper Gift! - May 26, 2017
- Get 2 Survival Mom books for less than $4! - May 24, 2017
- 4 Top Survival Skills You Must Teach Your Kids - May 23, 2017
- Why The Instant Pot Can Make Your World A Better Place - May 20, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About MREs, and Then Some - May 13, 2017