If your family is facing a tough economic future due to a job loss, have you ever thought of paying ahead on your utility bills? By adding extra money to your payments for water and power is like money in the bank should your income experience a serious decline. Even $20 extra each month helps build up a credit balance. With winter on the horizon, now would be a good time to start this practice, which is essentially setting money ahead of time to pay for heating bills. I’ve done this, and it’s a good feeling to see a credit on my power bill each month. If you’re struggling to pay utilities, you’re near to rock bottom. When the extra funds are there, this is a good way to help insure your family’s well-being if/when hard times hit.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Survival Adventures Every Prepper Should Read - March 15, 2017
- Cold Weather Survival: Survive in a Stranded Car - February 22, 2017
- Do You Know How to Clean Up a Biological Mess? - February 6, 2017
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - January 31, 2017
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017