Recently, I bought an E-Cloth after learning how it could help keep my house more sanitary. It’s a pretty amazing invention, a microfiber towel that has been proven to remove 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces using only water. It’s been great using it in the kitchen, but I think it’s also something worth packing in Bug Out Bags (B.O.B.).
First, there is no need to also pack cleaning solutions and chemicals. As long as you have access to water, the E-Cloth’s impressive bacteria-killing properties go to work.
Second, the E-Cloth saves money on the purchase of cleaning products, and the E-Cloth itself lasts for 300 washings!
Third, you never know where you’ll be when you pull out that Bug Out Bag. It’s likely that sanitation won’t be the primary concern, and yet you’ll want to protect your family from exposure to invisible bacteria. You’ll be able to clean surfaces at campgrounds and even FEMA shelters!
There is a surprisingly large array of E-Cloths, including one for the bathroom. Keep one with your vehicle’s First Aid Kit, Bug Out Bags, and yes, one in the kitchen and bath!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My Story: Improving My Vision to Improve My Survival Odds - July 25, 2017
- Worst Case Scenario Plans From Real-Life Preppers - July 19, 2017
- Tomatoes: The Overlooked Survival Food - July 17, 2017
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 14, 2017
- How Hot is Too Hot for Food Storage? - July 12, 2017