Recently, I bought an E-Cloth after learning how it could help keep my house more sanitary. It’s a pretty amazing invention, a microfiber towel that has been proven to remove 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces using only water. It’s been great using it in the kitchen, but I think it’s also something worth packing in Bug Out Bags (B.O.B.).
First, there is no need to also pack cleaning solutions and chemicals. As long as you have access to water, the E-Cloth’s impressive bacteria-killing properties go to work.
Second, the E-Cloth saves money on the purchase of cleaning products, and the E-Cloth itself lasts for 300 washings!
Third, you never know where you’ll be when you pull out that Bug Out Bag. It’s likely that sanitation won’t be the primary concern, and yet you’ll want to protect your family from exposure to invisible bacteria. You’ll be able to clean surfaces at campgrounds and even FEMA shelters!
There is a surprisingly large array of E-Cloths, including one for the bathroom. Keep one with your vehicle’s First Aid Kit, Bug Out Bags, and yes, one in the kitchen and bath!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Just in time for the holidays: Homemade 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls - November 20, 2017
- Make Your Own Winter Survival Food Kit - November 15, 2017
- The Grand Luci Light Giveaway! - November 13, 2017
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter! - November 11, 2017
- 13 Creative & Clever Uses for My Favorite Solar Lantern - November 10, 2017