My high-tech strategy
The Little Black Book
What is in The Little Black Book?
- Emergency point of contact (In this case I put the address and phone number of our evacuation point, usually a relative’s home.)
- Important Contacts (mailing address, phone number, and email – just in case.) These include family, work place, school, healthcare, and financial institutions.
- User names, passwords, pin numbers, and combination codes.
- Social security numbers, passport numbers, account numbers, and routing numbers.
- Pet microchip numbers, and contact information for veterinarian and microchip service.
Keep The Information Safe
Latest posts by Jessica Hentze (see all)
- 4 Simple Ideas For Back to School Prepping - August 17, 2017
- January Skill of the Month: Organize & Reduce With These Tips! - January 8, 2015
- Subway Safety with Kids - August 13, 2014
- Try it Today! 8 Tips for Keeping Mosquitoes Away - June 15, 2014
- The Importance of Keeping Data Storage Low-Tech - May 10, 2014