My high-tech strategy
The Little Black Book
What is in The Little Black Book?
- Emergency point of contact (In this case I put the address and phone number of our evacuation point, usually a relative’s home.)
- Important Contacts (mailing address, phone number, and email – just in case.) These include family, work place, school, healthcare, and financial institutions.
- User names, passwords, pin numbers, and combination codes.
- Social security numbers, passport numbers, account numbers, and routing numbers.
- Pet microchip numbers, and contact information for veterinarian and microchip service.
Keep The Information Safe
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by Jessica Hentze (see all)
- January Skill of the Month: Organize & Reduce With These Tips! - January 8, 2015
- Prepping for Back to School - August 28, 2014
- Subway Safety with Kids - August 13, 2014
- Try it Today! 8 Tips for Keeping Mosquitoes Away - June 15, 2014
- The Importance of Keeping Data Storage Low-Tech - May 10, 2014