Starting in mid-May, my email box began filling up with questions about storing food in hot weather. The current heat wave covering most of the nation hasn’t helped matters and food is particularly susceptible to the effects of high temperatures.
I wanted to share with you the answer I give to this question and some of the tips we use in our own home.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Ways to Celebrate Good Times in Tight Times - May 19, 2015
- Evacuation Time? Don’t Forget Your Pets! - May 18, 2015
- EMP Survival & The First 15 Things You Must Do Immediately After an EMP - May 9, 2015
- 2 Types of Emergency Evacuations: Urgent & Planned - May 5, 2015
- May Skill of the Month: Refine Your Evacuation Plans - May 1, 2015