Good News Friday!!
Woo-Hoo! Besides the fact that the weekend is here, we all could use a big, fat dose of good news!
A joyful heart is good medicine.
What good news do you have to share? Here’s mine. My book is more than half done, and my editor and I have come up with a really good title (to be announced later!). My kids are healthy and my husband’s business is keeping him busy. I’ve been enjoying the hospitality of some relatives in beautiful northern California. Life is still good.
Now it’s your turn!
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2011 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 Important Things You Should Know About Saving Seeds - April 20, 2015
- Four Season Gardening — Webinar Recording! - April 20, 2015
- Berry, Berry Delicious: 21 Berry Desserts to Make Your Mouth Water! - April 14, 2015
- Gardening in a drought - April 11, 2015
- Planning and Building a Bee-Friendly Backyard - April 6, 2015